Plate Compactors VP1550AW
The VP-value plate series provides a simple, compact and proven design available in a variety of sizes and features to fit a wide range of applications. These single-direction vibratory plates are ideal for base preparation, asphalt compaction, interlocking paving stones and for the compaction of mixed soils in confined spaces. The specially designed base plate and guide handle provide for easy operation and maneuverability. The low vibration guide handle allows for longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
- Water tank models provide excellent results for hot and cold asphalt compaction.
- The tapered base plate with rounded edges minimizes the formation of undesired edges when turning the equipment.
- Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading easier for the operator.
- An accessory wheel kit enables the plate to be easily moved around the job site and shop floor.