Break new ground with the tiller attachment.
Tear through clumps and hardened materials with the replaceable, double-edge tines. Till and mix the soil with compost materials to prepare the ground. Built for easy and efficient soil preparation, the tiller attachment quickly turns a backyard plot into a soil bed for gardening. Bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction. Offset mounting even allows for tilling next to sidewalks and buildings, maximizing the versatility of tiller operation.
- Tear through clumps and loosening soil
- Mix compost, fertilizer, manure, and mulch into the soil
- Add amendments to flower beds
- Prepare land for planting
- Remove weeds between rows
- Till next to sidewalks, curbs, and buildings